Wiki Update (ATTN: All contributors)

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Wed Aug 3 17:54:38 UTC 2005

I have largely redone the Marketing section of the wiki.  We have
several new pages, a different layout on some existing content, and a
bunch of cleaning up.  I encourage everyone to take a look, try things
out, and make any changes they feel are necessary.

Please take the time to at least visit
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/MarketingGroup and make sure
that your name is present.  If not, please add it.  If you do not yet
have write access to the wiki, let us know and we'll get you added to
the EditGroup.

I look forward to seeing everyone in the meeting.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Meetings

Thank you.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes