Quick question for wiki section.

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Wed Aug 3 17:55:45 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-03 at 10:16 -0700, Karsten Wade wrote:
> N-Man explained to me (on IRC) that FooGroup has special meaning in
> MoinMoin, so I withdraw my concerns.  Otherwise, everything I wrote is
> what he has in mind, so we are all good.

The Group page basically is for ACL assignment.  It doesn't really serve
any other purpose.  So unless you want to restrict your marketing pages
to be edited by an even smaller group of people (those that are in
EditGroup _and_ MarketingGroup) and you want to have an admin level
person maintain ACLs on all your page, I would recommend against
creating this page.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (http://geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (http://www.fedoralegacy.org)