Wiki Update (ATTN: All contributors)

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Wed Aug 3 17:58:08 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-03 at 12:54 -0500, Patrick Barnes wrote:
> Please take the time to at least visit
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/MarketingGroup and make sure
> that your name is present.  If not, please add it.  If you do not yet
> have write access to the wiki, let us know and we'll get you added to
> the EditGroup.

What purpose is this page servicing?  As was stated in previous mails,
FooGroup pages are special pages that Moin uses for ACL management.  If
we just want a page to list everybody that is considered to be in Fedora
Marketing, we should use a differently named page.  If you want to do
some ACL management with these people then you'll need to be an Admin
level person within the wiki (EditGroup people are not admins).

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (http://geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (http://www.fedoralegacy.org)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: