mentors

Marc Wiriadisastra marc.w at smlintl.com.au
Thu Aug 11 07:25:11 UTC 2005

Does that mean we are going to be proceeding with this?

My only concern is that I would love to be a part of it however I have
very little to offer.

> It takes a lot more time than answering questions in the mailing lists.
> I would prefer a mentors list instead if others are willing to work with
> new volunteers in such a project
>
> regards
> Rahul

I think possibly maybe we should ask the developers whether they are
interested in contributing to it.  I don't feel that we should proceed
if the most important part of it isn't interested.

Regards

Marc