Re: Someone's missing the point...it's us.

Hi

I disagree.  The nebulous fog of an idea's worth of a vague notion
that comprises the first paragraph on fedora.redhat.com is an inherent
failure.  Like it or not, it's the first Google'd hit on "fedora," and
it doesn't do Fedora justice.

The primary Fedora website needs more updated content and a redesign. That has been expressed a long time before. We can either have a bounty or convert the main site into a wiki and have a restricted ACL with a set of people working on it regularly.

regards