fedora websites

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Fri Aug 12 18:39:01 UTC 2005

Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

>On Fri, 12 Aug 2005, Karsten Wade wrote:
>

>>>Another good point.  To the best of my knowledge, there's not a thing
>>>going on in this regard.  A potentially very obvious reason why Fedora is
>>>ignored in much of the world.
>>>

>>Just don't let anyone start translating it yet!
>>
>>I don't see how we can translate the Wiki, considering how often it
>>changes.
>>

>Seems like another good argument for two sets of data: static data, that
>is translated into every language we can think of; and dynamic data, which
>remains English-only.
>
>--g

We should just mark static and dynamic pages as such and let the
contributors decide whether they would want to invest the time in
translating the dynamic pages too. If anyone else is interested in doing
this, kindly use this page http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/HelpWanted to
add in the different ways to participate and influence the future
direction of Fedora

regards