Regular text logo

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 13:18:02 UTC 2005

This may be an issue for Greg especially given his proximity to the
legal folks.  Are "official" sites such as the Wiki allowed to use the
Fedora text logo (i.e. the stylized "Fedora Project" text seen in the
upper left of fedora.redhat.com)?

I created a reproduction of this with the help of fontforge, and sent it
to Seth to use in his cool redesign of the Wiki theme, but now I realize
that this might be an issue.  I had no intention of back-dooring anyone,
but was just trying to be helpful.  If it's a problem, I'll just turn
the evapo-ray on it here, with apologies for the bother.  Those of us
who don't program, tinker instead. :-)