Fedora-marketing-list Digest, Vol 14, Issue 21

Hrishikesh Ballal hballal at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 16:09:38 UTC 2005

Hello all,
This is regarding art.fedoraproject.org. I think there is a similar
setup available at www.fedoraforum.org "Gallery" area...

I just wanted to clarify... or maybe I missed something... Are we
propsing to make a new area where people can upload their art? Or we
combine the existing one and put new software over it and move to
www.fedoraproject.org?

- Hrishi

On 8/18/05, fedora-marketing-list-request at redhat.com