Unfortunate articles

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Fri Aug 19 14:13:52 UTC 2005

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005, Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:

> I understand he's entitled to his opinion and I sorta appreciate it
> however at what point does it stop :(

It doesn't ever stop, Marc.  Poorly-informed loudmouths don't shut up when
presented with logic -- they just talk louder.

So how do we deal with this?

We deal with it by putting together a clear, simple message for every
complaint that we hear, and repeating that message over and over.  And by
being patient, and by not taking it personally.  :)

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan