FedoraMyths (New wiki page)

Patrick Barnes nman64 at n-man.com
Sat Aug 20 04:12:32 UTC 2005

I have put up a new page on the wiki:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/FedoraMyths

This is intended to be a point to fight common myths about Fedora, such
as the nature of Red Hat's relationship with Fedora.  If you have any
myths that you often hear and would like to add, please feel free to do so.

I think that this sort of thing is important to building the Fedora
name.  I know that I have heard quite a few things about Fedora that
aren't true or are misguided.  Some of these myths make it into press
articles and other publications.  Some of these myths are better-known
than the truth, and that hurts the project in multiple ways.  This is
just one small step toward fighting those myths.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64 at n-man.com

www.n-man.com