Unfortunate articles

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Sat Aug 20 11:54:22 UTC 2005

Marc Wiriadisastra wrote:

>For those that haven't seen the post.
>http://forums.fedoraforum.org/showthread.php?t=73215
>
>I would like to congratulate Rahul on remaining calm I'm not sure how
>many valiums (typo possibly) you took but just reading it I was getting
>angry at his constant criticisms which didn't entail offering any help.
>
>I understand he's entitled to his opinion and I sorta appreciate it
>however at what point does it stop :(

Remember that many of the opinionated people have a lot of energy which
means that you can convince them to be constructive critics or even
voracious participants. Pay more attention to any valid criticism that
you might getting and try to address that directly. So the action plan
is pretty neat

* Send feedback and suggestions to authors of outdated material pointed
out there (done)
* Myths page for correcting widely spread misinformation (done)

* Show progress in the docs-list by

           *  Contact  the unofficial Fedora guide maintainer and ask
him to cooperate with the uofficial Fedora FAQ maintainer to ensure
cooperation (done)
           *Autobuild system and weekly reviews instead of stuff being
hidden in the docs cvs. Actively call out for participants to show up
their nice faces ( work in progress)
           *  Make release notes more useful by making it easier for
developers to mark stuff as release notes worthy (done) ?

What are the major accomplishments of this list?. can we have a
canonical page for that?

What else?

regards