Wording of Legal Issues myth

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 16:46:21 UTC 2005

On 8/21/05, Toshio Kuratomi <toshio at tiki-lounge.com> wrote:
> The ForbiddenItems page is much more explicit:
>   Of course, the logical followup is: But I want to get foo and do bar,
>   how can I do one of the items listed above?
>
>   The unofficial [WWW]http://fedorafaq.org provides useful answers on
>   commonly asked questions.

You can reference fedorafaq.org and call it a place to find answers
for common questions.. but you can not explictly state which questions
it answers. Thats the line.

How about instead of trying to re-interpret or expand on what the
forbiddenitems text as written, we either site the link or quote it
verbatim and leave it at that.  Any expansion beyond the exact text as
written in the forbiddenitem page is going to need legal review. If
the text of the forbiddenitems page has room for improvement we should
inmprove the text on that page and use it as the cananoical
explanation in all other communication mediums.

-jef