Logo -- expanding the element idea more ... Fc, Fe, Fl, etc...

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Wed Aug 24 00:30:39 UTC 2005

> HI
> >
> These are insightful comments. I strongly favor the puppy logo too. It
> has much more of a fresh look and excitement for me

This is what I see:

A puppy riding a surfboard on a wave that is Yula's Fedora Core logo.
The shot is taken from above and is slightly distorted so we focus on
his cute-to-kiss face and the 'fc', 'fe', 'fd', 'fl' element logo on his
doggy collar.

64x64 version is just the fact with dog collar.  Always, face with dog
collar.

The tiny version, such as the favicon from the website, is the dog
collar tag.

Least common logo that can be put on things becomes the dog tag with the
appropriate element in the center.

</blender>

                       Red Hat SELinux Guide