Logo -- dog, tag (with element), but no hat?

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Wed Aug 24 02:13:45 UTC 2005

> Fedora trademark guidelines are meant to be more a lot more flexible
> than the Red Hat or Shadow man ones.

Then why the name ... "Fedora"???  Really?!

> So we need to cleanly seperate them from each other. This is one of the
> reasons the name was changed into Fedora from Red Hat Linux Project.

Dude, I know all about Sun and all the issues there -- the lack of
enforcement prior.  Heck, I still here people bitch about Red Hat(R)
Linux because they were using heavily modified Cobalts.  I know the
reasons, I have _defended_ Red Hat heavily on LUGs and elsewhere.

But it's called _Fedora_.  What do you mean no hat?!?!?!

--
Bryan J. Smith     b.j.smith at ieee.org     http://thebs413.blogspot.com