Logo -- bling-bling ...

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Wed Aug 24 02:49:26 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-08-23 at 18:55 -0500, Patrick Barnes wrote:
> Definitely better.  Although the dog idea might be a good one, the
> involvement of the hat is another story.  That's a no-can-do.
> Personally, I like retrievers and shepherds more, but I guess we'd just
> have to see what people could come up with.  I'll leave it at that for now.

I say we take the dog and just ...
  http://www.costumesinc.com/p8285/Pimp-Dog--Pet-Costume.html

Pimp him out bay-bee!
And the dog tag can be the centerpiece of the bling-bling bay-bee!

And we'll rename the distro from "Fedora Core" to "Bling Whore."
Slogan:  "Bling:  Don't you dare pimp up your rig with anything else!"

--
Bryan J. Smith     b.j.smith at ieee.org     http://thebs413.blogspot.com