Who's the Fedora user?

Bryan J. Smith b.j.smith at ieee.org
Wed Aug 24 17:05:55 UTC 2005

Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta at gmail.com> wrote:
> no.. unless the first letter of each paragraph is replaced
> with a graphic of a puppy standing next to the capital
> letter..  I really don't think anyone sitting in the 1%
tail
> of geekdom..

I'm kinda wondering why no one has commented, whether
positive or negative, on my response.

I put it in 3 straight points.

I wear a suit daily because I deal with suits, while at the
same time, I have to take my jacket off and loosen my tie
because I'm also often in a room for part of the day where
I'm the only person not wearing jeans or shorts!