Colors and Slogan

Paul W. Frields stickster at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 15:39:25 UTC 2005

> Alex Maier wrote:
>
> >Didn't we decide to go monochrome? I mean no color extensions?
> >
> I didnt see any such discussions anywhere in this list.

I remember a discussion about this long ago, but no ultimate decision.
In any case, here's my vote for no color extensions.  At one time I dug
this idea, but after more careful consideration, I think they're
distracting and interfere with the unity of the project.  The blue color
is a distinctive thematic element, and I think swapping it for every
subproject is a mistake.

Simply changing a name that appears under the word "fedora" would be a
better idea.  I think trying to incorporate some additional graphic
element referencing the subproject name is probably also a bad move,
because it would make the resulting amalgam too busy.