Re: Mailing lists, redux

I don't care as long as "authoritative" lists are archived in a
centralized place. Can I troll web-archives on multiple servers..yes I
can. Do I want to do that? Not if I can avoid it.
While I might not be particularly good at it, I do attempt to search
relevant list discussions before I jump into a new round of discussion
on that issue.  I'd hate to see lists go up on unreliable servers
without some sort of centralized archiving... so in a year, even if
that subproject group imploded I can still troll the archives for
discussion references of merit.

-jef