Fedora Tour

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Tue Dec 13 01:59:46 UTC 2005

> The information on creating screencasts and producing ogg theora movies
> is already possible through Istanbul. What we really need is for someone
> or a set of people to coordinate and produce some that demonstrate
> Fedora to end users.

Idea here.

What if we extend this into a tips/tricks kind of thing as well?

Here is my thought, at LWCE and at FUDCons we can have a terminal setup
to record these things.  We allow users to come up and talk about their
favorite tip/trick/feature of Fedora, and allow them to walk through it
while we record the actions.  Totally user driven demonstrations.  We
could also use this sort of terminal for users to demonstrate features
they are irritated with for much higher quality bug/feature reports.

Was I helpful?  Let others know: