Re: Fedora Tour

> The information on creating screencasts and producing ogg theora movies
> is already possible through Istanbul.

We now agree that the toolchain is _not_ mature, right?

> What we really need is for someone
> or a set of people to coordinate and produce some that demonstrate
> Fedora to end users.

I think we can move to f-docs-l to look for scriptwriters and directors.
Got to be some out there.

"Attention scriptwriters and directors, screencasting audition"

Or something.

I can't start the discussion there today.  If no one has by Thursday,
anyone feel free to remind me to spark it.

- Karsten
Content Services                          Fedora Documentation Project
http://www.redhat.com/docs   http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject