Fedora Tour

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Wed Dec 14 19:13:55 UTC 2005

Karsten Wade wrote:

>On Tue, 2005-12-13 at 07:18 +0530, Rahul Sundaram wrote:
>

>>The information on creating screencasts and producing ogg theora movies
>>is already possible through Istanbul.
>>

>We now agree that the toolchain is _not_ mature, right?

It produces decent enough videos. Loses frames and sucks up resources at
times but its a good enough for a start neverthless. What we need to
think about is how to do voice overs in sync with the videos. Do you
guys have the recording equipment?.  If tools are a issue that cannot be
dealt with within the FC5 time frame we can settle in with simple
screenshots and text for now.  Just looking to add more visibility to
the different features in Fedora. Anyone could do that.

regards
Rahu