Re: Fedora Tour

Karsten Wade wrote:

The information on creating screencasts and producing ogg theora movies is already possible through Istanbul.

We now agree that the toolchain is _not_ mature, right?
It produces decent enough videos. Loses frames and sucks up resources at times but its a good enough for a start neverthless. What we need to think about is how to do voice overs in sync with the videos. Do you guys have the recording equipment?. If tools are a issue that cannot be dealt with within the FC5 time frame we can settle in with simple screenshots and text for now. Just looking to add more visibility to the different features in Fedora. Anyone could do that.

regards
Rahu