Re: Fedora Tour

[snip]

Pretty good video.Maybe a RFE to system-config-users to support enabling sudo without dropping down to using vi + text configuration files would be useful, while we are at it. More of these would be nice targets. What I think is worth covering initially is the Anaconda and other graphical system configuration tools ( System-config-*, pup etc).

the answer I've always gotten about changing the default sudo config has always been something like "consolehelper is better"