Re: FEDORA LOGO USAGE GUIDELINES.

Thanks, Rahul, I was meaning the logo in the header, which I didn't think I could edit, and should be site wide.

--jeremy

On 12/21/05, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram redhat com> wrote:
Jeremy Hogan wrote:

> Hey, we ought to get the logo at the top of this logo page, oughtn't we?
>

>     http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Marketing/Logo

I have added pointers to the logo page now. Feel free to do such changes
yourself. I have added "JeremyHogan" to the the edit group.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/WikiEditing

Learn. Network. Experience open source.
Red Hat Summit Nashville  |  May 30 - June 2, 2006
Learn more: http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/