Re: Audio for Fedora videos

Paul W. Frields wrote:

I have equipment available to do high-quality audio for Fedora
screencasts and would be happy to work with community members on
scripting and recording.  I have professional quality condenser
microphones, mixer, tube preamp, compressor, and digital audio
interface.  Interested parties can contact me at the email address above
or using my wiki page:  http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PaulWFrields

Great. So we now have videos being added to http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Tours/. If we can add in more videos for the common tasks and get subtitles and voice overs, we can add more visibility and make things easier for the non technical users. Features that are not specific to FC5 can still be added to present a bigger overview if you are interested in that.

Learn. Network. Experience open source.
Red Hat Summit Nashville  |  May 30 - June 2, 2006
Learn more: http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/