Re: Audio for Fedora videos

Jeff Spaleta wrote:

On 12/28/05, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram redhat com> wrote:
Great. So we now have videos being added to
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Tours/. If we can add in more videos for
the common tasks and get subtitles and voice overs, we can add more
visibility and make things easier for the non technical users. Features
that are not specific to FC5 can still be added to present a bigger
overview if you are interested in that.

instead of subtitles... perhaps the annodex technology could be used
http://www.annodex.net/

libannodex is already in Extras and provides the basic tools for
creating the annodexed media.

-jef

Can you show a demo with the video at the bottom of this page?. http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Tours/FedoraCore5

Learn. Network. Experience open source.
Red Hat Summit Nashville  |  May 30 - June 2, 2006
Learn more: http://www.redhat.com/promo/summit/