FUDCon - record presentations?

Jeffrey C Albro jalbro at bu.edu
Fri Jan 21 16:53:53 UTC 2005

Bandwidth should not be a problem, but I could run a test if you have one
in mind.  I have reserved one firewire camera, but I will have to see
about a second one.

-Jeff

Jeffrey Albro | Systems Administrator | Boston University
   - Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering -
jalbro at bu.edu |  Photonics, Room 305  | 617-358-2785