FUDCon #1 2005

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Mon Jan 31 15:29:10 UTC 2005

What open items do we have on the list?  Here's mine:

1. Get table skirt and t-shirts shipped to Jack.  Should be done today.

2. Get the "official" press release out.  Still waiting on legal, and my
sincere apologies.

Items that I'm guessing we still need to work on:

1. Get the agendas for both days finalized.

2. Get food for Friday squared away.

3. Teleconferencing?

4. Get maps to the site printed?

5. Clean up the wiki so it looks like a "professional" conference site
with all the requisite info?

--h=g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan