FUDCon #1 2005

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Mon Jan 31 15:02:47 UTC 2005

On Mon, 2005-01-31 at 10:29 -0500, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

> 1. Get table skirt and t-shirts shipped to Jack.  Should be done today.

You are coming, right? (just to make sure... heh)

> 2. Get the "official" press release out.  Still waiting on legal, and my
> sincere apologies.

Okay, not a worry, as long as they can get it done by the week

> 1. Get the agendas for both days finalized.

I think its pretty much final save for the two slots. Matt might still
be giving a talk, so lets see how that goes

> 2. Get food for Friday squared away.

This is the BU provided one?

> 3. Teleconferencing?

This being for us organising it or for those whom can't attend it?

> 4. Get maps to the site printed?

Definitely. We need maps to the site online

> 5. Clean up the wiki so it looks like a "professional" conference site
> with all the requisite info?

With some wonderful PHP (i.e. the includes that we use throughout
*.f.r.c), I suggest we also have http://fedora.redhat.com/ have
something under the marketing section for FUDCon

6. Audio recordings of both tracks. Can we also do video?
Colin Charles, byte at aeon.com.my
http://www.bytebot.net/
then you win." -- Mohandas Gandhi