FUDCon #1 2005

Jeffrey C Albro jalbro at bu.edu
Mon Jan 31 15:20:29 UTC 2005

I'm the department conatct for ECE, where FUDCon will be held.  We've got
enough space, and may be getting some more.

Please let me know what you need.  I'll work on finding some directions
and other basics.

-Jeff

Jeffrey Albro | Systems Administrator | Boston University
   - Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering -
jalbro at bu.edu |  Photonics, Room 305  | 617-358-2785