FUDCon in London?

Alex Maier lxmaier at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 11:39:37 UTC 2005

Hello guys,

I am organizing the booth for Red Hat at LinuxWorld Expo, and my idea
was to piggyback a FUDCon on LWE UK. The event is on October 5-6, and
takes place in London, Olympia.

LWE UK is also eager to cooperate with us and have promised to look
into how much support they can give us--a couple of rooms, PA system,
projector, etc.

Michael Tiemann will very likely be in town at the same time, so we
could benefit from that by asking him to give a keynote.

On my side, I promise undivided attention and all support I can give,
including lobbying Red Hat into giving us some money for this FUDCon,
like they did for the FUDCon II.

What do you think? Should we go for it?

Get Firefox today!
http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox/switch.html