fedora logo idea

Inka Inka85 at web.de
Thu Jul 28 19:03:11 UTC 2005

Okay, thanks for telling me. Now I understand.
Well, still, what do you think about the idea with the dolphin? I read
through the old posts and think it fits to most of your wishes:
- the red hat can be left outside, so there is no hat
- it'S blue
- it's a non-brand
- it has the spirit of fedora (dolphin is a symbole for free)

I made another dolphin without the words. The dolphin is formed like a F.
I put a hat over him balancing, but we can use just the dolphin. If you
like the idea with the dolphin I'll send it.
Let me here your opinion please.