Logos: everybody wants one but nobody seems to have any constructive comments. (was Re: Cool Fedora schwag idea)

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Fri Jul 1 14:51:59 UTC 2005

On 7/1/05, Greg DeKoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com> wrote:

> How about we steal the logo for pup and put a little bitty hat on him?

Pup is nice.
One caution: I think you would definitely have to recast Pup in a blue
theme. While this logo doesn't look like YellowDog's logos at all, I'd
have to cause undue confusion by having people talk about Fedora's
"yellow dog"

One suggestion: Replace the package with a hatbox.

Two suggestions: Rework the puppy to be peering into an open hatbox.
tagline "Fedora: look inside"

-jef