Logos: everybody wants one but nobody seems to have any constructive comments. (was Re: Cool Fedora schwag idea)

Paul Stauffer paulds at bu.edu
Fri Jul 1 18:10:57 UTC 2005

On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 09:40:35AM -0400, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
> How about we steal the logo for pup and put a little bitty hat on him?

Make it a yarmulke.  That way, if RH complains about it being a hat, we can
tell them they're violating the puppy's freedom of religion. :)

I for one like the puppy logo, assuming Paul N doesn't mind him being
dognapped.  It's extremely eye-catching, it's cute, and (as has been noted)
it can fairly easily be adapted for a variety of use scenarios.  Paint him
blue, give him a collar with a big F on it, voila.

- Paul

--
Paul Stauffer <paulds at bu.edu>
Manager of Research Computing