Logos: everybody wants one but nobody seems to have any constructive comments. (was Re: Cool Fedora schwag idea)

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Fri Jul 1 18:45:41 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-07-01 at 14:37 -0400, Matt Frye wrote:
> I thought I was replying to the list.  Damn Reply-To!

Right, a cat with twl hulls, imagine it leaned slightly in a strong wind
and our perspective/camera is tilted.  The sail's shadow becomes the
slanted bar of the F (normally vertical) with the two hulls forming the
horizontal bars.  The sail is tilted up to face us, full of wind, and
ready for a sub-project letter.

Someone who sails better than I needs to figure out the physics of the
wind, light, and hulls.

- Karsten
                       Red Hat SELinux Guide