The fedora logo

Paul Stauffer paulds at bu.edu
Mon Jul 4 15:24:25 UTC 2005

> I like puppy/box/hat permutations.  I like them enough to start shopping
> them around to the designer-types.  There's Diana Fong and there's our own
> creative folks.  More to look at here is better.

Being profoundly unartistic, I can't offer more to look at, but I can offer
some brain-stormed permutations for designer inspiration:

puppy wearing a hat, possibly looking into or pulling open a package/box

puppy pulling a hat out of a box

puppy pondering a wrapped-up box with a thoughtful expression, and a
"thought balloon" with a picture of a hat to show what he's thinking about

puppy with a hat-shaped spot on his fur, playing in a box

puppy wearing a doggy sweater with a big F on it

puppy wearing a collar with a big tag with a big F or a picture of a hat on
it

puppy wearing a hat and a scarf with a big F on it blowing behind him,
pointing his nose into the wind

puppy trotting proudly away from an open box, with a big F-shaped chew-toy
in his mouth

naughty puppy shredding a hat, with an obviously torn-open package in the
background and yellow puddles everywhere... err, ok, maybe not :)

- Paul

--
Paul Stauffer <paulds at bu.edu>
Manager of Research Computing