mentors

Marc Wiriadisastra marc.w at smlintl.com.au
Fri Jul 29 01:04:59 UTC 2005

I have no issues in administrating it and probably need a mentor to do
that :)

I would love to not just help promote it but be a part of it.  The problem
that I found in first starting out is I had questions from reading the
manual that I couldn't find answered.  To go on a devel mailing list would
just cause issues in the fact that the people on there wouldn't want
someone new to ask stupid questions that probably could be answered else
where.

Hence when I saw that mentoring I thought what a great way for a developer
who sees for example something that might help their fellow developers or
great bit of info that he/she has written they can post on the mentoring
list as well so that the growth in knowledge and contribution to the
Fedora project can increase.

You have my full support if implemented and also my contribution.

--
Regards

Marc Wiriadisastra