mentors

Marc Wiriadisastra marc.w at smlintl.com.au
Fri Jul 29 01:10:50 UTC 2005

Could it be setup in a way where the posts are done to the forums however
the information flow is done through the mailing list.  I know its sortof
backwards but a generic bit of info goes to the mailing list.  Where as a
specific question can get asked out on the forums.

My only problem that I can see is I'm not sure whether there are
sufficient developers that visit the fedoraforum.org website.  That being
said I think the devel side.  I know Rahul is on there a heap which I
think its great.  Most I would say go wow this is a person who
contributes, he is willing to contribute his mindset to a problem or a
question as well and generally puts a different view which might not have
been considered.

--
Regards

Marc Wiriadisastra