Cool Fedora schwag idea

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at redhat.com
Mon Jun 27 20:48:48 UTC 2005

Hi

>>Then again, if those things come out of a different pile of money of
>>however that works then, by all means, get whatever doodad people like.
>>

>I'll put that in the category of "grudging assent".  :)  Anyone else?
>
>--g

I believe a redesign of the website should be a fairly important thing
to do. We should also consider having a competition for the default
desktop wallpaper, sound themes, etc for the FC5 release. Any decisions
on whether we need a new Fedora logo?.  Just putting this is in so that
it doesnt get lost again

regards