Getting down to business

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Thu Jun 2 13:34:30 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-06-01 at 13:35 -0600, Jonathan Darton wrote:
> I think it might be useful to have case studies or testimonials from
> users
> about how they use Fedora. This might help people understand the
> project and
> its potential to be used in various ways. And of course more users =
> more
> potential contributors to the project. :)

Very good idea. We have this running at the OpenOffice.org team
(bizdev/marketing.openoffice.org)... We have to be rather careful (and
yes, this means Greg & I have to talk further) when doing this though -
because we don't want to thread on RHEL waters too much

Sorry, don't quite have a direct link (its in IZ somewhere, if anyone's
interested). Will be part of the larger marketing manifesto that I plan
on writing something this weekend, while I sit on a boring plane, for
oh, about 18 hours
--
Colin Charles, http://www.bytebot.net/