Getting down to business

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Sun Jun 5 05:41:18 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-06-05 at 05:28 +1000, Colin Charles wrote:
> Yes, as long as it doesn't have to be spot, jack, or me ;-)

Well thats just the thing.  You guys are some of the core people getting
it done, and it would be rather interesting to have a camera somewhat
following you around the day or two leading up to the Con, and during
the Con itself.  If I was able to have a more active role in pulling it
off, I would have no problem being filmed while doing it.

> That aside, I think we should make sure that *all* FUDCon's are
> recorded. Even if they're not pressed to DVD, they ought to be
> available
> on the torrent tracker, as per FUDCon I
>
> CC'ing Alex, to make sure that FUDCon II gets recorded well

Right, sessions at least need to be filmed, but I'd like to see more
footage of the signups, the common areas, random attendee statements and
all kinds of other stuff like that.

Was I helpful?  Let others know: