fedoraproject.org

Thorsten Leemhuis fedora at leemhuis.info
Mon Jun 6 05:39:24 UTC 2005

Am Montag, den 06.06.2005, 01:28 -0400 schrieb seth vidal:

> > But can I add everyone to the EditGroup who asks for access? This is not
> > specified. In the beginning only hand selected people got access (at
> > least I had to find a sponsor who knew me with a gpg signed mail etc.)
> > -- now it seems everyone who asks for access gets it.
>
> What I'd like to do is setup multiple groups and show everyone how to
> use the acls.

What I'd like is a statement "Yes, everyone can get access here -- we're
not a closed development group, we just want to avoid spammers" (or
something like that) on the FrontPage after "In order to help in the
editing you must first setup an account by going to UserPreferences.
After that, inform someone within the EditGroup, so that they can add
you."

BTW, the new layout is a lot better than before. thx skvidal!

CU
thl