grokking the FF

Karsten Wade kwade at redhat.com
Tue Jun 7 21:52:46 UTC 2005

That's Fedora Foundation, not the Fantastic Four(TM).

I think a great first formal mission for this group is to understand (to
grok) the FF and explain to everyone what it is about.

The FF is not yet understood by these groups:

* Developers inside and outside of Red Hat
* The community at large
* "Just" end-users

There are at least three marketing messages I see there.

I'd like to suggest that the legal people working on the FF creation use
the Fedora Marketing Project as a mouthpiece.  Do the work here first to
help people understand, and let us help distribute the understanding.

- Karsten
                       Red Hat SELinux Guide