grokking the FF

Jeremy Hogan jeremy.hogan at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 14:58:49 UTC 2005

On 6/7/05, Jeff Spaleta <jspaleta at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 6/7/05, Jeremy Hogan <jeremy.hogan at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Maybe the Deputy General Counsel of a publicly held corporation didn't
> > want to give too much legal info at a conference with 700+ strangers.
>
> If Deputy General Counsel can get up in from of
> 700 strangers and talk about it at all.. surely a paragraph describing
> the intent of that annoucement on the fedora website could have been
> pre-prepared.

You're right, I was just speculating myself at the number of reasons
it could have played out this way. As Seth points out, they didn't
have more information at the time, and likely didn't expect such
interest at what they thought would be a mostly RHEL crowd. I'm just
happy they announced it, and we should keep on them to be follow up.

--jeremy