FUDCon3 in SF?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 13:39:50 UTC 2005

On 6/9/05, Greg DeKoenigsberg <gdk at redhat.com> wrote:
> It's all about budget.  Until there's a larger pile of money devoted to
> FUDCons and other Fedora events, it's a matter of opportunistic
> pragmatism.

side note... one of the primary personal interests in the FF is having
a place to donate towards things like travel grants for people
preparing talks for fudcon missionary work.. or for the travelling
fudcon hardware.  So  evetually we can send an emissary or two to
gatherings that are less aligned to Red Hat's travel budget on the
communty's dime.. if the community is willing to provide that level of
support.

-jef
"my master plan:
1)FF
2)gain control of the linuxfund money pile and reuse it for FF travel grants
3)hold a conference on a cruise ship
4)win all the travel grant money back playing blackjack on the cruise ship
5)goto step 3 and double the number of cruises."
spaleta