Attention / Interest / Desire / Action, getfedora.org, or why marketing 'the Fedora project' is a bad idea.

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Jun 23 17:59:21 UTC 2005

On 6/23/05, Tom Adelstein <adelste at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Remember that Ubuntu was released in November, 2004.

I remember... which is why im very interested in statistically
credible data that is open for review.  I am not interested in the
executive summary conclusions of privately funded studies. I think the
linux community at large (not just the fedora community)  deserves the
right to verify the data and the conclusions drawn from it.  I'm sure
ubuntu users would enjoy the chance to datamine and draw their own
conclusions. Its called peer review.. its how this whole open
collaboration process is suppose to work.

-jef