Attention / Interest / Desire / Action, getfedora.org, or why marketing 'the Fedora project' is a bad idea.

Matthew Miller mattdm at mattdm.org
Thu Jun 23 20:42:05 UTC 2005

On Thu, Jun 23, 2005 at 03:33:32PM -0500, Tom Adelstein wrote:
> I gave you a very succinct and clear example of a community that's
> working and you ask for my credentials and scatter charts. Jerks.
> Reactive, thoughtless jerks living in a pretense of knowledge.

I thought your earlier message was interesting, but the tone a bit
belligerent -- in short, trolling for the kind of responses you got (or
stronger). And now you're pretending to be all surprised.

Honestly, we don't *need* this kind of help.

> Go look for yourself.

That's not the way it works; be nice, introduce yourself. Don't assume
you're famous.