Attention / Interest / Desire / Action, getfedora.org, or why marketing 'the Fedora project' is a bad idea.

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 15:14:44 UTC 2005

On 6/25/05, Chris Ricker <kaboom at oobleck.net> wrote:
> And that, to me, would be of little value. I can't think of a time I've
> ever seen a flyer distributed at a LUG, other than ones produced by the
> LUG itself promoting LUG events like barbecues or installfests (and man,
> those mid-90s ALE ones sure did get just a little bit out of hand! ;-)
>
> One thing I see as being more useful for LUGs is pre-packaged presentation
> material for speakers.

We have to start somewhere.... if you want to start with a draft of a
presentation.. fine.
I just want a draft of something as a starting point  that is meant to
address exactly the misinterpretations you see in the specific LUG
populations around you.   Create a draft, present the draft for peer
review, include a summary of the  specific misinterpreatations you are
trying to address with the draft material.

-jef