Cool Fedora schwag idea

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Mon Jun 27 19:55:55 UTC 2005

On Mon, 27 Jun 2005, Jesse Keating wrote:

> On Mon, 2005-06-27 at 15:14 -0400, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:

> > A Fedora letterman's jacket.  You know, like the one all the jocks
> > wore in high school.
>
> Do we get 'letters' for the releases we've participated in?

I'm *so* glad you asked.  That is *exactly* what I'd like to do.

See, anybody can buy the jacket, because it's cool.  But the *really* cool
kids can letter in stuff, and get their letter pins presented directly by
the Fedora folks.  That way, when folks come to FUDCon, they can tell who
the BMOCs are.

Jesse knows what I'm talkin' 'bout.  :)

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan