Logos: everybody wants one but nobody seems to have any constructive comments. (was Re: Cool Fedora schwag idea)

Greg DeKoenigsberg gdk at redhat.com
Thu Jun 30 19:50:59 UTC 2005

My brief fight for the hat ended abruptly when I ran into Matthew in the
hall.  And he said "no hat."  Therefore, no hat.  :)

I therefore officially open the floodgates for CRACKPOT IDEAS.  No logo
idea too insane!

As for giving the winner $500, I hardly think it's necessary, given the
number of people who give me their crackpot ideas for free.

--g

                     ] [ dumb.  --mcluhan