Boston FUDCon 2006

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Wed Nov 23 19:49:15 UTC 2005

> What sort of moves? I am not sure about the entertainment value but it
> would be informative. It might generate more interest and potential
> contributors

Tighter integration with Fedora
  * shipped repo file for Legacy in off state
  * Legacy info in release notes
  * Legacy takeover announcements sent to Fedora lists w/ EOL
announcement

Migration to a new build system
  * Sources put into CVS (possibly RH's own cvs system)
  * Use of plague/mock from Fedora Extras

Enhancing contributor process
  * Clear progress of User->QA->Builder->Publisher promotions
  * Make use of Extra's Mentor/Sponsor ideals

Interaction with Fedora Foundation
  * work out some way that FF can take donations in the name of Legacy
for those that wish to donate something other than time
  * Forming something of a steering committee for Legacy to leverage
community input for decision making

I think thats whats on my plate thus far...

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (http://geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (http://www.fedoralegacy.org)

Was I helpful?  Let others know: